Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

How could I not just love being a mom to these cutie pies!!
Every day, rain or shine, they jump on the trampoline with water for about a half hour and then come in for a warm bath.  It's just expected now.

I adore this kid, can you tell?




At Roman's soccer game he kept shouting, "Go Rebels, get the ball Rebels!"  I didn't even know he knew the team name.  He's going to be one of those aggressive fans someday.

Cute little soccer Roman.  He is actually not aggressive enough, but I'm not sure if that's a bad quality or not in a kid.  He did have a really good block one time and here he is strutting away right after.  Go Roman!


I was spoiled rotten this Mother's Day.  Tim and the kids did awesome.  My 2 favorite things were a pedicure with London and a 3 hour nap.  HEAVENLY!! I've always said, "I wish you could bottle sleep."  It's so nice to get a bunch, but one awful night ruins it all.  Oh well, some day.

No comments: