Sunday, April 24, 2016

#ohvon

If I could have a trending topic for this kid that would be it. All kids can be hilarious, but this one is Tim to a T! From looks to personality. Which means he is a jokester and he knows it. Von has added in his own strut though which I'm a big fan of as well. Here are a few pics of him knowing how funny he is....
Who eats sandwiches without a fire hat on?

I have this same picture where his eyes are open, but he insisted I also take one with his eyes closed.

Tim's sunglasses case makes a great beret.



I found him deep in reading one day.

Showing off his most recent mommy and me class project.  We go to Christ the Servant Lutheran Church for our pre-school activiites and until he is 3 I get to go too.  Which I love for now, but I will also love dropping him off and having some alone time! 

This is what he does to my closet almost daily.  I'm pretty sure he thinks he's doing me a favor. He is always so proud once it's done. Makes it hard for me to get mad.

 This was taken a while back, but I just love it.  Don't let that smile fool you!

No comments: