Monday, January 16, 2012

Switch-A-Roo

Tim told me he was taking the kids upstairs to get them in their jammies and they came down like this. Good old dad! I guess Roman makes a pretty cute baby girl and London makes a cute long haired boy. (Please excuse the thousands of toys in the background, I wasn't planning on a picture moment.)



Roman was laughing so hard!


Here's another one of dad's ideas. Giving our chocolateaholic (not me, the other one) two spoons and a jar of nutella. He was loving life!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What is it with Nutella and Hunsakers? Adam and my boys can't get enough of it. I'm not a big fan of hazelnuts. Go figure.

I can't believe how fast they're growing up!! And Tim's a crack up. I'm sure if we had ANY girls' clothes in the house all of the boys would have had them on at some point. :)