Monday, August 4, 2008

My Significant Other!

I saw this survey on my friend Wendi's page and I thought it was a cute way to pay tribute to your hubby

1. What is his name? Timothy James Hunsaker

2. Who eats more? If Tim stays active (which is usually), then he get more hungry than me, but for instance this last year with his school, he just didn't get hungry and I was eating lots!

3. Who said I love you first? Me, I'm a bit aggressive.

4. Who is taller? Tim, by about 6 inches

5. Who is smarter? Tim, hello, doctorate degree compared to all my mall jobs :) I had a lot more fun though, just couldn't support a family.

6. Who is more sensitive? Tim, he cried at our wedding and at London's birth. I didn't. I tried to cry at London's birth, but the doctors told me to stop because she wasn't getting enough oxygen. So I tried to be sensitive!

7. Who does the laundry? I do, and I don't like anyone else to mess with my system.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tim, and again, I don't like anyone messing with that system either.

9. Who pays the bills? Tim, he's so good about it that I just let him take over.

10. Who cooks more? I do all the cooking. Unless he wants a chorizo sandwich and then it's all him.

11. What meals do you cook together? I don't like big breakfasts, but on occasion we will make pancakes and eggs and he's in charge of the eggs.

12. Who is more stubborn? On the basketball court, Tim, anywhere else, COMPLETELY me. He is much too kind to me at times. I can be a big brat and stay that way until I get my way. Sometimes we have to work on my "coping" skills together :)

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I do, I start feeling so dang guilty because he's so nice and I beg for forgiveness.

14. Who has more siblings? I do, 9 all together with step family.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I usually put up a big enough fuss, but if there's something I know is really important to him, I let him take charge.

16. What do you like to do together? We take a lot of family walks and runs. Usually we'll try to walk to a baseball game and watch it for awhile. We love to take London swimming and we used to play a whole lot of pool before London was born. As long as it's family time, it's fun.

17. Who eats more sweets? Umm.. have you seen the size of my butt compared to his. ME!!

18. Guilty pleasures? We let ourselves buy season tickets to the hockey games down here. It was a little pricy, but it's going to be so fun.

19. How did you meet? In Rexburg, through mutual friends. He was at school and I was waiting to go on my mission.

20. Who asked who out first? Tim asked me out first. A couple nights after we met he called and asked if I wanted to go out. I had a fractured foot and was in a cast, so I wasn't sure if he'd want to take out a hobbler, but he was fine with it.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, I don't care what he claims :)

22. Who proposed? Him, with some serious promptings on my part.

23. His best features? Tim is seriously the most amazing person I know. I think it's so great how he's earned a doctorate degree. He's such a good dad to his little girl. I try his patience over and over again, but he still keeps on giving and giving to me. He can ALWAYS make me laugh at the most inappropriate times. It's great and I love him!

24. What is his greatest quality? His testimony. His love of the gospel is his best quality.

O.K. it's kind of cheesy, but it's fun to write about your hubby, so feel free to try it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm totally stealing this one. Thanks for the heads up!