Sunday, September 2, 2012

School Time!!


Our little girl started Kindergarten this year and she was so excited!!!  She has such a great teacher and that made it easier for me to send her off into the unknown.  She has been in pre-school for 2 years now, but it has always been at the house of one of my friends so I knew exactly what was going on. This has been a little different, but I can already tell it's going to be really good for her.  Funny thing is, her pre-school was only 3 days a week, but it was for 3 hours.  Kindergarten is only 2 1/2 hours and she's out by 10:30 a.m.!  So when everyone asks now if I miss her, I tell them I don't have time to miss her!  But Roman and I do get a little one on one time which has been fun.

Here she is.  She loves to pose with one foot up.  I think it's so funny





Here's the backpack she chose.  She loves this kid.  So funny.  I think I've discovered that some of his biggest admirers are ages 4 and 5!

 Little Roman had to get something too on the school clothes shopping trip! Don't you love how he smiles for the camera? :)



This was taken the week before school started and I was still looking for anything possible to entertain the kids with.  Krispy Kreme is always a good time.  Cool hats and watching doughnuts get fried and frosted!! 

No comments: