Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring!

Who knew it wasn't February anymore? I guess I didn't because that's how long it's been since I posted last and I didn't realize it had been so long. Like most everyone with child/children, spring goes pretty fast because it is loaded with activities. Here's a few of ours. My sister came to visit with just two of her six children, so we could afford a Build-A-Bear trip.
Then it was off to Neilson's. Yummmmm.
Easter Morning!!
Roman's 2nd!!
Every present was Elmo related and Roman couldn't have been happier. He sure does love that furry red monster!
And last, but not least, the 51's games. We try to take advantage of all sporting events in the area since we don't have too many around here. It's fun for all. They have this big grassy area, so when the kids get a little tired of the game you can just walk on over and watch from the grass while the kids play.

No comments: